Strawberry Spinach Salad
This is a nice spring or summer salad. I make it every year when the strawberries are at their sweetest. If you don't have a raspberry vinaigrette, you can use an oil & vinegar dressing or any other fruit-based dressing.
- fresh spinach leaves, torn
- mozzarella cheese
- mandarin oranges in light syrup
- raspberry vinaigrette dressing
- Tear spinach leaves into salad-sized pieces. Slice strawberries. Grate cheese and chop walnuts.
- Place spinach, strawberries, cheese and a few mandarin slices into each bowl. Drizzle with some of the mandarin syrup and raspberry dressing.
- Garnish with walnuts.