Holiday Tossed Salad
- 10 ounces lettuce leaves -- (bagged italian blend)
- 5 ounces greens -- (bagged spring mix)
- 22 ounces mandarin oranges in water -- drained
- 1 1/2 cups dried cranberries
- 1 medium red apple -- cored and diced
- 1/2 cup walnuts -- chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 6 ounces raspberry vinaigrette dressing, fatfree
- In a large salad bowl, toss the greens, oranges, cranberries, apple, walnuts and carrots.
- Just before serving, drizzle with vinaigrette and toss to coat.
Source: (modified from) Quick Cooking, Nov/Dec 2001
Per serving: 137 Calories (kcal); 6g Total Fat; (37% calories from fat); 4g Protein; 18g Carbohydrate; 0mg Cholesterol; 20mg Sodium
Food Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 1/2 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 1 Fruit; 1 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates