Signs The Car You Bought Is A Lemon
- As you leave the used car lot, you see the owner rush out with a gigantic smile and high-five the salesman.
- You notice that the car phone they threw in "for free" has a direct line to Moes's Towing Company.
- The booster cables are not in the trunk but are permanently soldered to the battery.
- The hood has been equipped with a push-button device for quick and easy opening.
- The "Purchased From" sticker at the bottom of the rear license plate has been removed.
- You get a "Good Luck" card from the previous owner.
- As you drive up to a service station for gas, the mechanic opens the big door and waves you in.
- When you leave for work the next morning, you notice a tow truck parked about a block from your driveway. As you go by, it silently falls in behind you.
- The little "Service Engine" warning signal in the dashboard comes on and reads "Me Again."