- 1/2 small onion -- chopped
- 3/4 cup cauliflower -- chopped
- 3/8 cup soy milk
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- Place everything into a saucepan and bring gently to the boil, stirring.
- Simmer uncovered (it tends to boil over otherwise) for about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are soft.
- Puree in a blender, reheat if necessary and serve.
Per serving: 236 Calories (kcal); 6g Total Fat; (22% calories from fat); 11g Protein; 37g Carbohydrate; 2mg Cholesterol; 1663mg Sodium
Food Exchanges: 1 1/2 Grain(Starch); 1/2 Lean Meat; 1 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 1 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates