Chili Oven Fries
- 3/4 pound russet potato -- cut into thin strips
- 1/2 package chili seasoning mix
- Preheat oven to 400F. Cover potatoes with cold water in a bowl. Let sit 15 minutes.
- Drain potatoes and place in a plastic bag. Add chili seasoning and shake to coat. Remove potatoes from bag and transfer to a baking sheet that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 20 minutes. Turn potatoes with a spatula and bake another 15 minutes or until golden and tender.
Per serving: 138 Calories (kcal); trace Total Fat; (1% calories from fat); 4g Protein; 31g Carbohydrate; 0mg Cholesterol; 10mg Sodium
Food Exchanges: 2 Grain(Starch); 0 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 0 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates