The Landlord Files
Actual complaints and requests from rentors:
- I want some repairs done to my cooker as it has backfired and burnt my knob off.
- The neighbors 18 year old son is continuously banging his balls against my fence. Not only is this making a heck of a noise, but the fence is now sagging in the middle.
- I am writing on behalf of my sink, which is running away from the wall.
- I wish to report that tiles are missing from the roof of the outside toilet and I think it was bad wind the other night that blew them off.
- I request your permission to remove my drawers in the kitchen.
- The toilet is blocked and we cannot bathe the children until it is cleared.
- Would you please send a man to repair my spout, I am an old age pensioner and need it bad.
- The man next door has a large erection in the back garden, which is unsightly and dangerous.
- Our kitchen floor is very damp, we have two children and would like a third, so will you please send someone to do something about it.
- The toilet seat is cracked - where do I stand?
- I am a single woman living in a downstairs apartment and would be pleased if you could do something about the noise made by the man I have on top of me every night.