- 1 cup lighter-Bake -- (or apple sauce)
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 3 cups oats
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Place Lighter Bake or apple sauce in a bowl.
- Add sugar and beat until light and fluffy. Mix in oats.
- Dissolve soda in water and set aside. Mix in the vanilla and salt.
- Add the flour, mixing alternately with the water. Ensure that it is well mixed. Using a teaspoon, drop onto cookie sheet. Bake for 10 - 12 minutes, or until done.
Per serving: 122 Calories (kcal); 1g Total Fat; (7% calories from fat); 3g Protein; 26g Carbohydrate; 0mg Cholesterol; 100mg Sodium
Food Exchanges: 1 Grain(Starch); 0 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 1/2 Fruit; 0 Fat; 1/2 Other Carbohydrates